Saturday, April 7, 2012

In search of the Jaguar's Paw

I have been on many amazing adventures since I last wrote on this blog and often feel that" the story" is calling me to write it down. I found since the advent of Facebook and people posting their "what I ate for breakfast today", their new techniques for flossing their teeth and social networking that I retreated from blogging...
This story though is begging to be shared... in fact the idea of this adventure was birthed from a dream and finding a link on YouTube...so perhaps this may inspire someone else to adventure along the road less travelled!
We found great airfares from Chicago Illinois to Guatemala City, Guatemala on New Year's Eve 2010...which would have us arriving at 10pm...just in time to see in the new year ...

No comments: